1. The number of players is too big, but I-Docens has three different games; can we use them simultaneously?
It is by all means possible to reserve Quarantine, the Colonel’s Office and/ or Strategy at the same time. Two/three teams will play instead of one, and they will play the games at the same time.
2. Is it possible to take part without speaking French ?
Yes, there are no texts in the Colonel’s Office and the two texts of Quarantine are also available in English.
3. Do you organise these activities in the event of a hen or stag party?
Absolutely, we often receive this sort of request and are happy to organise it.
4. Is it possible to offer a gift voucher to take part in this adventure?
Yes, it would be our pleasure to prepare a voucher for this original gift. You can order one on this site.
5. Is there a minimal age below which children may not participate?
We recommend this activity for children of ten years old and above, accompanied by an adult. However, families that would like to come with a child younger than the stated age are welcome. The games do not require any particular knowledge or skills other than observation, and children also enjoy it. Nevertheless, the child may not have such an active role as older children or adults, and may be likely to simply accompany you in your adventure.
6. Is there a place close by to organise sessions, briefings or other reunions?
We do in fact have a little chalet equipped to hold this sort of meeting. The chalet is comfortable and it is possible to use a projector.
7. Is the game suitable for pregnant women?
Yes. What’s more, if someone doesn’t want to take part in certain steps of the adventure, it is always possible to let another member of the team do it in your stead.